Monday, October 18, 2010

Reaction

I love this chapter it was the best one yet one of the reason that I liked this chapter so much because Douglass was being treated like a free man and he was getting paid for the work that he did and the people started to treat him like a human and the main thing about this chapter is he was a human and that is why I liked this chapter so much then the other ones.
The bad thing thing about this chapter is the man that would make Douglass work and when Douglass gave the man the money the man would give Douglass 6 cents and that is sad because Douglass would give the man 6 dollars and that was so sad to hear.
But in all this was so great to see Douglass free and to be treated like a human.

Question: Why did the man give Douglass only 6 cents?
Comments:I like that he was a free man.

Question: Why did he change his name?
Comments: Because all the people had the same name.

4 comments:

  1. Tj,

    Now I wish I have read this. I forgot that I had to do this. I can see that you really loved this chapter. Its very nice that they were starting to treat him like a free man and that Douglass was getting paid. I agree that it was sad about the money(:

    -Breanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog Tj! You realy show how the novel makes you feel and you give specefic examples. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you went over the main part well and showed your reaction also in a good way. Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you expressed your feelings on how Frederick Douglass becomes a free man, good job putting your thought into this.

    ReplyDelete