Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fear of reading my essay

1. The reson that i dont want to share because if there is something bad in the essay then many people might laugh at my writing and i dont like when people make fun of me or talk about me on how i write or read.

2. The most that i fear about is the garmmer in the essay that its going to be so bad that people are going to talk about how bad my writing is and im not but I just use bad grammer all the time you can ask people who have read y essay and the can tell you the same thing.

3. That many people will like it and I will get alot of good saying about my essay and people wont care about my writing and will enjoy it.

4. The worse thing that could happen is that it could be so bad that people will just make me stiop reading it because its so bad in grammer and writing and bad spelling that is what the worse thing that hwppens.

No comments:

Post a Comment