Thursday, December 9, 2010

The jungle 27,28

Chapter 27
I think it's sad to see that Jurgis is starting to beg for a job and that sad but what is hard for Jurgis is that the strike ends and many other people are looking for a job and that sucks foe for him because he does not have a job rite now and with this it's hard for him to get one. I think it's sad to see that he has to go homeless again man this guy has so much on his plate it's sad to see that his life is like this. I think it was funny when Jurgis was sleeping and the lady kick him out for snore I kind of laugh a little. I think it's sad when Jurgis goes to see his family that the police take them and he can only talk to them for a little bit that is so sad because he has not see them for a long time. Jurgis went back to jail.
Chapter 28
That's cool when Jurgis gives the false name and one knows that he attack connor. It's sad when jurgis hears that ladies are forces to work that is sad to hear because that is not fair to ladies. I think it's sad to see jurgis back on the streets because he has no place to stay warm and it's sad to see that he has to look for a place to stay. What's cool is Jurgis tells people about the corrupt practices of big capitalists and that is showing in my eyes that he wants to stop all the things that is going on around packing town. So in these chapter it was sad but it's kind of starting to look good for Jurgis because people are starting to see the same things he is.

6 comments:

  1. oh mr tj buddy old pal sir dude bud bff (:
    i really did enjoy your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i liked all the emotion you shard with in your blog (: hmm i really like how you and i always comment on eachothers blogs it seems like (: well wow im really super glad we are friends!! but any ways back to the blog i think you did really well at stating something and then expressing how you felt about that :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rigoberto,

    Why hello there, I thought your blog was very good. It is sad that Jurgis was beggin for a job. I agree with you that it is sad when Juris can only talk with his family for not very long. I love my family but hat ethem at the same time but I think communication is key to a good relationship. So It is very sad. Its cool he gives them false names? haha Wel in a way yes I guess, ha But then he could get in a lot of trouble in the end. You know?

    Breanna Lozoya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog and i think that you did a god job blogging. I agree that it was cool how he used a fake name so they didnt know he was the attacker of connor. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ,

    Good job bud on the reaction i like how much emphasis you put in there and it just amazing haha keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. over all i feel these chapters for you were mostly sad. I like how you put how you feel and all.I totally laughed when they kicked him out for snoring.. lol butt its sad because he has no where to go. over all nice blogg i enjoyed it:]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice response Tj, i agree with what you said. I think its cool that he is opening his eyes to capitalism as well. Nice work and keep on bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete