Thursday, November 18, 2010

Slaughter House- Five

The book that I'm reading is called Slaughter House-Five and I'm have been lost in the text of the reading so far. One of the things that got to me is how Yon Yonson is writing a book about him be in a camp in Dresden and that just gets me because the next thing you know that he is talking about the friend he is going to talk to about things that happen in the war. The other thing that is crazy is how he is writing a book in a book and but what is the point of him talking about what happen to him and his friend at the camp that these two were at. But what makes me sad his how they are talking about the war and all they could remember was the bad things that they saw or seen and the just makes me think that whole time that this thing that happen to them makes me sad that they had to see this at a young age. But what makes me laugh is Mary Yon friends wife because she got mad at him because she did not like the books or movies about war and that made me laugh because she was so mad she could not stay in one place and would come in and out of the room to see if her husband was not drinking. So that is what happen to far in the story I don't know how this is going to turn out because it sounds like the people that were in the slaughter house are not going to have a great time and Yon is not going to finish the book at all.

3 comments:

  1. HURR HAA DERKA DURR,

    Good response TJ haha keep up the good work dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem like you undertand what the book is talking about. If you just keep reading the book I am sure you will answer a lot of questions that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that book is sooo hard to read way to take on a challenge

    ReplyDelete