Monday, November 15, 2010

The Jungle 4,5,6,7

What I liked at this part of the book is how it show jugis and how he works and what he likes to work for someone. The other thing that I like is he works so hard all day and he only gets 17 dollars and this is showing how the people back in the day would work so hard but get little for what they did, and what else is crazy is that jugis would carry things for his house on his hard and I don't get that at all is that the only way that he could carry things to his house. So what is the story going so far it's all over but it's giving the point is how these people are working so hard but getting so little and this is showing me has a person that I can work hard and not get paid but these people worked harded and got so littl so that is what I thought of this part of the book.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Tj

    TJ I can tell you read the chapters and that you got the information from the book. I thought you could go more into the detail of why Jurgis is doing all the heavy lifting and taking a low pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ,
    I thought that you put a lot of brain power into this response. I looks like you really understand what you read. I agree on wat you said, about how Jurgis worked so hard and got little money for what he worked for. Overall, a very good job indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that people back in the day had to work hard for the little money they earned. I also found it crazy that Jurgis would carry his new house furniture on his head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ,

    From what i read i can tell you read these chapters and that you put alot of thought and detail into your reaction put next time could you use spell check? I found a couple of misspelled words but over all good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job on your response. I can tell that you read the chapters and that you understood them. A helpful hint, you might want to read over what you wrote when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TJ, I liked how you did your blog it was good. There is only one thong I would suggest, type it in word or use the spell check buuton. Other than that it is very good and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete