Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The jungle 7-20

What I like about this part of the book is all of the things that are showed from the dark. Like jurgis tells the man who sold the house to him that he wants him to show all the things that are hidden in the house. What I don't like is that in packingtown that the workers are working harder but the pay got cut and that is not fair to the workers. What's sad is that juries gets hurt and he can't work for three months that's so sad because at this time money is gold and everyday counts. What I kind of like is that juries finds that most of the meat is bad and it's made into sausage and has gross that people it that meat but I'm glad that juries knows about it. So that's what I like about this put of the book but it was gross.

3 comments:

  1. TJ,

    Great job on writing this reaction but i wish that you made it a bit more longer considering the fact that you read 13 chapters but anyways good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you could have mde it a bit longer, but i like that you wrote about what you thought rather then just restateing the plot

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJ,
    I liked your reaction, it was short but sweet. On the other hand, I do believe that you should of made your reaction longer, 13 chapters TJ. Other than that, it was a good reaction.

    ReplyDelete